As a Transaction Manager at KBC Advisors, you will manage complex real estate transaction activities for KBC’s clients. Working with market resources and other stakeholders, this position is responsible for leading our team and clients through the execution of lease renewals, site acquisitions and more.
Position Description: This role is responsible for all aspects of transaction deliverables for client portfolios including property analysis, due diligence coordination, and research. This role will provide clients with excellent customer service to find the space that best suits their needs. Real Estate License or commitment earning license within first stage of employment is required.
- Secures new business opportunities through prospecting and networking. Establishes and nurtures business relationships for the purpose of creating future opportunities and developing new business.
- Implements real estate initiatives with an understanding of clients’ strategic goals.
- Acts as landlord/seller agent and tenant/buyer agent; understands and negotiates terms for a wide variety of commercial real estate products.
- Uses internal and external resources to execute transactions. Coordinates local broker selection, monitors other required resources and utilizes internal subject matter experts within KBC.
- Reviews and leverages market/business data within company database. Ensures completion of record updates and additions.
- Monitor and maintain project tracking systems to ensure completion.
- Prepares client documentation, offers, reports and other materials as needed.
- Perform complex ad hoc projects, as requested by leadership.
Preferred Qualifications: Strong written and verbal skills. Positive, innovative approach to problem solving. Able to present ideas in a clear, understandable and organized manner. Provides informal supervision to employees within similar functions.
- Requires knowledge of industrial real estate and a high capacity for independent decision making and initiative.
- Exceptional organizational skills, ability to organize/prioritize departmental projects, and demonstrated ability to communicate and collaborate within and between departments.
- Ability to exercise judgment and discretion and to cope with shifting priorities, difficult situations and deadlines.
- Detail oriented and strong communicator that can work independently in a fast paced environment.
- Aptitude to solve problems and navigate through obstacles.
Education and Experience: A Bachelor’s degree with 5+ years applicable industry experience, or a similar combination of education and experience.
Certificates and Licenses:
Real Estate salesperson license required.