Senior Project Coordinator
KBC Advisors is looking for dynamic individuals to add to our fast growing company, specifically for a Sr. Project Coordinator. We offer our employees a competitive salary, comprehensive benefits, and a genuine career opportunity in Real Estate.
The client experience is what drives us at KBC Advisors. Our clients set and outline their real estate needs, and we implement the appropriate solution. As a result of this integrated partnership, we have successfully negotiated over 300 million square feet of E-commerce, industrial, retail and office transactions on their behalf.
As a Sr. Project Coordinator in our Seattle, Washington office you will support a brokerage team through collaboration, commitment, accountability and ownership of the team’s objectives to deliver upon an exceptional client experience.
Responsibilities: This position is responsible for providing independent senior level support to brokers, including preparation of transaction documents, conducting due diligence, preparing financial and operating reports as well as property proposals.
- Create action plans to meet objectives and schedules, working closely with brokers to ensure appropriate and timely follow-up.
- Organize/edit transaction documents, including leases, contracts and listings.
- Abstract leases and write proposals with direction from brokers through thoughtful communication and ensuring consistency in tone and content.
- Aggregate data from multiple sources to create a complete analysis, improvement and/or recommendation(s).
- Ability to review the accuracy of information provided and respond to requests.
- Ensures deadlines are met and escalates if deadlines are in jeopardy.
- Responsible for preparing agendas and materials for client meetings and/or tours.
- Build a network of internal and external contacts. Begin to foster relationships with outside brokers to obtain market information.
- Track progress of each project against goals, objectives, approved budgets and timelines.
- Manage data integrity and report project status and variances.
- Regularly interface with clients, building owners, property managers and real estate brokers.
- Perform complex ad hoc projects, as requested by brokerage team.
Preferred Qualifications: Strong written and verbal skills. Positive, innovative approach to problem solving. Able to present ideas in a clear, understandable and organized manner; negotiate, and modify opinion to reach the objectives of the team / client.
- Requires knowledge of industrial real estate and a high capacity for independent decision making and initiative.
- Exceptional organizational skills in database management, ability to organize/prioritize departmental projects, and demonstrate ability to communicate and collaborate within and between departments.
- Ability to exercise judgment and discretion and to cope with shifting priorities, difficult situations and deadlines.
- Detail oriented and strong communicator that can work independently in a fast paced, ambiguous environment.
- Aptitude to solve problems and navigate through obstacles.
- Basic knowledge of accounting.
- Demonstrated interest in a career in the real estate industry.
Education and Experience: A Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 3-5 years’ work experience required, preferably in commercial/industrial real estate. Texas Real Estate license required. (Residential real estate experience will not be considered as previous real estate experience). Expert level in Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and working knowledge of Salesforce preferred.