KBC Advisors is seeking a Market Research associate to support Los Angeles, Capital Markets team! We offer a dynamic, innovative environment with a company that is reimagining industrial real estate research.
The client experience is what drives us at KBC Advisors. Our clients set and outline their real estate needs, and we implement the appropriate solution. As a result of this integrated partnership, we have successfully negotiated over 300 million square feet of Ecommerce, industrial, retail and office transactions on their behalf.
This position is responsible for working with the data analytics, technology and brokerage teams to lead market research and analysis efforts, and empower our clients to make effective real estate decisions. We’re searching for creative individuals who want to think outside the box and reimagine industrial real estate research.
Responsibilities & Job Duties:
· Drive the KBC Capital Markets research process and presentation on all national real estate information, economic and market trends
· Proactively leverage KBC data and research for client strategy and business use; partner with KBC stakeholders to identify improvements and opportunities for thought leadership on market insight
· Develop and continuously enhance research activities and processes including tracking key market and building level activity
· Assist in efforts to enhance our proprietary database for new construction and capital market activities
· Track sales and lease comps throughout North America
· Creatively translate data into meaningful insights for our clients
· Drive data standardization processes for the purposes of marketing and industry collateral
Excellent written & verbal communication skills, including experience with technical writing. Strong interpersonal skills and ability to respond to competing demands thoughtfully. Ability to multitask, prioritize and manage shifting priorities. Experience with complex data sets and a variety of applications. Drive to exceed expectations and excel with our team.
Education and Experience:
A Bachelor’s degree (preferably in a related field such as Real Estate, Urban Planning, or Business) and previous commercial real estate experience required.