KBC Advisors is looking for dynamic individuals to add to our fast growing company, specifically for a Project Coordinator. We offer our employees a competitive salary, comprehensive benefits, and a genuine career opportunity in Real Estate.
The client experience is what drives us at KBC Advisors. Our clients set and outline their real estate needs, and we implement the appropriate solution. As a result of this integrated partnership, we have successfully negotiated over 300 million square feet of Ecommerce, industrial, retail and office transactions on their behalf.
As a Project Coordinator in our Seattle, Washington office you will support a brokerage team through collaboration, commitment, accountability and ownership of the team’s objectives to deliver upon an exceptional client experience.
Position Description: This position is responsible for preparing and tracking clear, concise and accurate information for each transaction including: researching market demographics, coordination of leasing information, and assisting in preparation of financial analysis for client-ready presentations.
- Aggregate data from multiple sources to create a complete analysis, improvement and/or recommendation(s).
- Ability to review the accuracy of information provided and respond to requests.
- Responsible for preparing agendas and materials for client meetings and/or tours.
- Track progress of each project against goals, objectives, approved budgets and timelines.
- Manage data integrity and report project status and variances.
- Create action plans to meet objectives and schedules, working closely with brokers to ensure appropriate and timely follow-up.
- Regularly interface with clients, owners, property building managers and real estate brokers.
- Perform complex ad hoc projects, as requested by brokerage team.
Preferred Qualifications: Strong written and verbal skills. Positive, innovative approach to problem solving. Able to present ideas in a clear, understandable and organized manner; negotiate, and modify opinion to reach the objectives of the team and client.
- Strong organizational skills in database management, departmental projects and communication within and between departments.
- Ability to exercise judgment and discretion and to cope with shifting priorities, difficult situations and deadlines.
- Detailed oriented and a strong communicator that can work independently in a fast paced, ambiguous environment.
- Aptitude to solve problems and navigate through obstacles.
- Demonstrated interest in a career in the real estate industry
- Real estate license a plus (not required)
Education and Experience: A Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 2 years work experience required, preferably in commercial real estate. (Residential real estate experience will not be considered as previous real estate experience). Expert level in Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and working knowledge of SharePoint and database software preferred.