KBC Advisors is looking for a creative & customer focused Marketing Specialist to join our team! We’re looking for candidates who love applying strategic marketing experience and project management skills to drive the marketing process of our commercial real estate team.
In this role, you will serve as our first point of contact for sales professionals and manage marketing project processes and deliverables for KBC teams across the United States. You will be responsible for the development and implementation of marketing and client facing collateral for our group. Our ideal candidate is both creative and strategic, with the ability to manage tactical job functions and drive company brand strategies.
Essential Duties &Responsibilities:
· Design and create collateral for KBC commercial real estate listings (including email templates, web pages, offering memorandums, tour books and more)
· Partner with KBC sales professionals to develop a marketing process that is effective across lines of business and teams, implement strategic marketing initiatives that build business and client relationships
· Coordinate with local and national KBC business development teams to create and implement best practices for managing marketing projects and standards
· Develop and recommend budgets for marketing initiatives
· Provide technical assistance to other staff members in use of marketing software or preparation of collateral
· Organize native files and project information in company database
· Ensure deadlines and expectations are met while adhering to KBC brand standard
· Perform other duties as assigned
· Expert in Adobe Creative Suite (focused experience in InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop)
· Expert in Microsoft Office Suite
· Experience aggregating data from multiple sources (including software like Salesforce, CoStar, other market intelligence software)
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Experience in web design Webflow a plus
· Experience or a strong interest in commercial real estate
· Ability to prioritize & manage multiple projects and deadlines
· Able to motivate and collaborate with key employees and leadership
· Prior experience in business development a sales management a plus
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent from four-year college or university required, degree in communications, marketing or business preferred.
· 5+ years of account management or similar marketing experience, preferably in commercial real estate