KBC Advisors is looking for a creative & customer focused Marketing Coordinator to join our team! We’re looking for candidates who love applying strategic marketing experience and project management skills to support the marketing process of our commercial real estate team.
In this role, you will serve as our first point of contact for sales professionals and manage marketing project processes and deliverables for KBC teams across the United States.
Essential Duties &Responsibilities:
· Prepares property marketing campaigns using a variety of collateral (including email templates, web pages, offering memorandums, tour books and more)
· Collaborates with team members to create unique and best-in-class design content & collateral solutions that align with leadership objectives
· Oversees multiple projects while efficiently meeting deadlines and milestones
· Spearheads coordination of both company-wide and industry-specific events
· Maintains KBC brand and messaging strategy in producing marketing materials (including the management of brand database)
· Implement KBC best practices for managing marketing projects and standards
· Organize native files and project information in company database
· Ensure deadlines and expectations are met while adhering to KBC brand standard; escalate issues to manager
· Perform other duties as assigned
· Expert in Adobe Creative Suite (focused experience in InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop)
· Expert in Microsoft Office Suite
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Experience or a strong interest in commercial real estate
· Ability to prioritize & manage multiple projects
Education & Experience
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent from four-year college or university required, degree in communications, marketing or business preferred.
· 2-3 years of prior marketing experience preferred