KBC Advisors is looking for dynamic individuals to add to our fast growing company, specifically for a Market Research associate. We offer our employees a competitive salary, comprehensive benefits, and a genuine career opportunity in Real Estate.
The client experience is what drives us at KBC Advisors. Our clients set and outline their real estate needs, and we implement the appropriate solution. As a result of this integrated partnership, we have successfully negotiated over 300 million square feet of Ecommerce, industrial, retail and office transactions on their behalf.
This position is responsible for working with the data, technology and brokerage teams to lead market research and analysis efforts, and empower our clients to make effective real estate decisions.
Responsibilities & Job Duties:
· Define and represent tone of KBC research and thought leadership by presenting engaging analysis and findings on market trends and data
· Support research and data team by driving research process and presentation on all local real estate information, economic and market trends
· Proactively leverage KBC data and research for client strategy and business use; partner with KBC stakeholders to identify improvements and opportunities for thought leadership on market insight
· Work with business leaders, marketing, data and research team to develop and implement content calendar
· Assist in efforts to improve internal information tracking systems
· Summarize research and data findings in a clear, organized manner
· Drive data standardization processes for the purposes of marketing and industry collateral
Excellent written & verbal communication skills, including experience with technical writing. Strong interpersonal skills and ability to respond to stakeholder demands. Ability to multitask, prioritize and manage shifting priorities. Experience with complex data sets and a variety of applications.
Education and Experience:
A Bachelor’s degree (preferably in economics, finance, or business) and 5 years of previous work experience are required for this role. Commercial real estate experience required.