KBC Advisors is searching for an analytically focused Lead GIS Specialist to join our team! We’re looking for candidates who excel in spatial modeling, statistics, and ESRI application development to support our commercial real estate teams nationwide.
In this role, you will serve as a Lead GIS support analyst for a single client. As the GIS team lead you will be responsible for mentoring, training, and providing QA/QC support of the GIS Specialists on your team. Our ideal candidate is analytical, creative, and strategic, has industry experience and is eager to roll up their sleeves to get things done.
What you will be doing:
· Project management of internal and external GIS support projects
· Training team on application design and CRE specific analysis best practices
· QA/QC of team’s analysis results and applications
· Maintaining and supporting the organization’s ESRI Portal user base as an administrator
· Write, publish, and maintain custom scripts, widgets, and geoprocessing tools as necessary
· Presenting analytical findings and train KBC’s organization ESRI users on what you did, how you did it, and how to use the apps your team developed
What you should bring:
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent from a four-year college or university required, degree in GIS or data analytics preferred.
· 5-7 years of CRE GIS client support experience required
· Expert in all things ESRI: Desktop, Pro, Business Analyst Desktop, ArcGIS Online, Enterprise Portal, Server, etc.
· Familiarity with Python and/or HTML coding preferred
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Ability to work with limited supervision