KBC Advisors has an exciting Internship opportunity for students. We offer a dynamic workplace setting and an internship that provides effectual career experience.
The client experience is what drives us at KBC Advisors. Our clients set and outline their real estate needs, and we implement the appropriate solution. As a result of this integrated partnership, we have successfully negotiated over 300 million square feet of Ecommerce, industrial, retail and office transactions on their behalf.
As an Intern at KBC, you will be responsible for data collection and usage at KBC Advisors. The ideal candidate is comfortable working ona fast paced team and can real estate project requirements by collecting, analyzing and reporting on KBC Advisors business and transaction data.
· Leverage CRM data and external research opportunities to reveal insights into industry trends, client needs and organization metrics
· Help to develop analysis tools that enhance business decision making
· Drive data entry, identifying process and tool improvement opportunities
· Assist in CRM related analysis and data integrity/cleansing project
· Support day-to-day business needs by building reports and dashboards
· Assist with user training adoption sessions
· Exceptional organizational skills, ability to organize/prioritize departmental projects, and ability to communicate and collaborate within and between departments
· Ability to summarize and communicate important data
· Able to work on a broad variety of projects simultaneously; possess a strong ability to manage one’s own time and prioritize tasks when given clearly defined goals and objectives
· Comfortable manipulating data in Microsoft Excel
Education and Experience:
· Currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s or graduate degree program (Business or Real Estate focus preferred)
· Available to work approximately 15-20 hours per week (flexible depending on class schedule)
· Must be at least 18 years of age and able to work in the US