KBC Advisors is searching for a Human Resources Administrator to add to our dynamic team in Seattle, WA. We offer our employees a competitive salary, comprehensive benefits, and a genuine career opportunity at our growing company.
This position is responsible for all aspects of onboarding for new KBC hires across the country, as well as assessing talent training needs and working collaboratively with cross-functional partners to develop & deliver training and engagement programs for our team.
Our ideal candidate is organized, detail oriented and passionate about employee learning & development.
· Manage full-cycle onboarding process for all KBC new hires including day 1 IT setup, week one training sessions and 30 day follow up with hiring managers for future learning plans
· Partner with Operations & HR team to centralize onboarding and training options for KBC team members
· Lead learning plan for all at KBC; including new hire training & continuous learning programs for existing team members
· Manage tracking, calendaring, and reporting for group events and individual training sessions
· Review, evaluate and analyze learning program effectiveness; recommend changes and updates
· Maintain employee training material and guides, updating training content regularly with managers and acting as a guide for new employees in navigating company material
· Support company communication including scheduling all-staff meetings, training opportunities, and managing shared calendars
· Support and maintain professional accreditation and continuing education needs of team members including overseeing licensing renewals and requirements
· Other operational duties as assigned
· Enthusiasm for training and facilitation; ability to interact with all levels of the organization, clients and vendors
· Ability to pivot & remain positive with vendor support guidelines as it pertains to IT setup (patience is key here!)
· Positive, proactive approach to problem solving
· Excellent time management, managing multiple tasks at once & ability to prioritize
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite (Including Teams, Outlook, Powerpoint, Word and Excel)
Education and Experience:
A Bachelor’s degree is required, with 2 years of experience in an HR, Onboarding or Training support role preferred.