KBC Advisors is looking for an analytically focused GIS Specialist to join our team! We’re looking for candidates who excel in spatial modeling, statistics, and ESRI application development to support our commercial real estate teams nationwide.
In this role, you will serve as GIS support and primary point of contact for our team on all things geospatial information. You will be responsible for the creation, implementation, and maintenance of all spatial data and application development related to this client. Our ideal candidate is analytical, creative, and strategic, has industry experience and is eager to roll up their sleeves to get things done.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
· Design and create collaborative ESRI Portal applications to support new and ongoing projects
· Scrub data as necessary to maximize the effectiveness of the data visualization process
· Maintain and support the organization’s ESRI Portal user base as an administrator
· Write, publish, and maintain custom scripts, widgets, and geoprocessing tools as necessary
· Present analytical findings and train senior leadership on what you did, how you did it, and how to use the apps you developed
· Expert in all things ESRI: Desktop, ArcPro, Business Analyst Desktop, ArcGIS Online, Enterprise Portal, Server, etc.
· Expert in Microsoft Office Suite, specifically designing and utilizing complex statistical models in Excel
· Familiarity with Python and/or HTML coding
· Experience aggregating data from multiple sources (including software like Salesforce, CoStar, and more)
· Familiarity with commercial real estate concepts; preferred, but not mandatory
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Ability to work with limited supervision
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent from four-year college or university required, degree in GIS or data analytics preferred
· 2-3 years of GIS analysis experience preferred