KBC Advisors is looking for a creative & customer focused Digital Marketing Specialist to join our team! We’re looking for candidates who love applying strategic marketing experience and project management skills to drive the marketing process of our commercial real estate team.
In this role, you will serve as our first point of contact for sales professionals and manage marketing project processes and deliverables for KBC teams across the United States. You will be responsible for the creation, implementation and maintenance for all digital marketing and website strategies for our group. Our ideal candidate is both creative and strategic, has industry experience and is eager to roll up their sleeves to get things done.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Design and create collateral for KBC commercial real estate listings (including, property websites, email templates, electronic collateral and more)
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, email marketing campaigns and property marketing websites
- Utilize website tracking software to analyze customer lead info, SEO and performance of marketing plans; measure and report performance of campaigns against goals
- Maintain brand standards for property websites, landing pages and search engine framework; keep our web presence technically optimized for search & interaction performance
- Provide technical assistance to other staff members in use of marketing software or preparation of collateral; collaborate with internal teams to optimize user experience
- Evaluate emerging technologies and provide thought leadership for adoption where needed
- Partner with KBC sales professionals to develop a marketing process that is effective across lines of business and teams, implement strategic marketing initiatives that build business and client relationships
- Develop and recommend budgets for marketing initiatives
- Organize native files and project information in company database
- Expert experience in Adobe Creative Suite (focused experience in InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop)
- Expert in Microsoft Office Suite
- Familiarity with HTML & CSS coding
- Experience aggregating data from multiple sources (including software like Salesforce, CoStar, other market intelligence software)
- Experience in property marketing and/or commercial real estate preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Prior experience in business development and sales management
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent from four-year college or university required, degree in communications, marketing or business preferred.
- 5+ years of account management or similar marketing experience, preferably in commercial real estate
- 5+ years prior experience in web design and content management preferred