KBC Advisors is looking for a team-oriented and customer focused Client Services Coordinator to add to our team in Dallas, Texas! We offer our employees a competitive salary, comprehensive benefits, and a genuine career opportunity in commercial real estate.
The client experience is what drives us at KBC Advisors. Our clients set and outline their real estate needs, and we implement the appropriate solution. Because of this integrated partnership, we have successfully negotiated over 300 million square feet of Ecommerce, industrial, retail and office transactions on their behalf.
As a Client Services Coordinator at KBC, you will be responsible for providing project management and support to our brokerage, development, and leasing teams including preparation of transaction documents, managing project marketing initiatives and library, and preparing operating reports as well as property proposals. We’re looking for candidates who are detail oriented, customer focused and have a passion for collaborating with team members and clients.
· Coordinate and track transaction deliverables including project tracking, editing and proof-reading marketing collateral, calendaring, client communication, etc.
· Produce marketing materials including flyers, proposals, etc. by partnering with KBC marketing team; maintain KBC brand, product, and messaging by managing KBC template library and Dallas team deliverables.
· Track and facilitate property listing phase including site signage coordination, adding listing to various databases, coordinating site photos, etc.
· Support transaction process including due diligence, marketing analysis and general project deadline management
· Maintain various information databases for data integrity, project status accuracy and variances.
· Regularly interface with clients, building owners, property managers and real estate brokers.
· Perform complex ad hoc projects, as requested by brokerage team.
· Requires knowledge of industrial real estate and a high capacity for independent decision making and initiative. Demonstrated interest in a career in the real estate industry.
· Requires intermediate to advanced experience/knowledge of InDesign (Adobe Creative Cloud)
· Exceptional organizational skills in database management, ability to organize/prioritize departmental projects, and demonstrated ability to communicate and collaborate between departments.
· Ability to exercise judgment and discretion and to cope with shifting priorities, difficult situations and deadlines.
· Detail oriented and strong communicator; able to prioritize & manage multiple projects and deadlines
· Requires knowledge of financial terms and principles. Ability to calculate figures such as percentages, discounts, and commissions.
Education and Experience: A Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 3 years of work experience in commercial/industrial real estate required. Texas real estate license required.(Residential real estate experience will not be considered previous real estate experience).
Expert level in Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and working knowledge of Salesforce preferred. Intermediate to advanced proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite(InDesign and Photoshop).