KBC Advisors is looking for a team-oriented and customer focused Client Services Coordinator to add to our Capital Markets team in Los Angeles, CA! We offer our employees a competitive salary, comprehensive benefits and a genuine career opportunity in commercial real estate.
The client experience is what drives us at KBC Advisors. Our clients set and outline their real estate needs, and we implement the appropriate solution. As a result of this integrated partnership, we have successfully negotiated over 300 million square feet of Ecommerce, industrial, retail and office transactions on their behalf.
As a Client Services Coordinator at KBC, you will be responsible for providing project management and support to our Capital Markets team. We’re looking for candidates who are detail oriented, customer focused and have a passion for collaborating with team members and clients.
Responsibilities: This position is responsible for providing project support to brokers, including preparation of transaction documents, managing project marketing initiatives, listing agreements, managing office events, and preparing operating reports as well as property proposals.
· Coordinate and track transaction deliverables including; project tracking, editing and proof reading marketing collateral, calendaring, client communication, etc.
· Produces marketing materials including Offering Memorandums, proposals, etc. by partnering with KBC marketing team; maintains KBC brand, product and messaging by managing KBC template library and Capital Markets team deliverables.
· Supports transaction process including due diligence, marketing analysis and general project deadline management
· Maintains various information databases for data integrity, project status accuracy and variances.
· Regularly interface with clients, building owners, property managers and real estate brokers.
· Perform complex ad hoc projects, as requested by brokerage team.
· Requires knowledge of real estate and a high capacity for independent decision making and initiative. Demonstrated interest in a career in the real estate industry.
· Exceptional organizational skills in database management, ability to organize/prioritize departmental projects, and demonstrated ability to communicate and collaborate within and between departments.
· Ability to exercise judgment and discretion and to cope with shifting priorities, difficult situations and deadlines.
· Detail oriented and strong communicator; able to prioritize & manage multiple projects and deadlines
· Requires knowledge of financial terms and principles. Ability to calculate figures such as percentages, discounts and commissions.
Education and Experience: A Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 2 years of work experience in real estate required. real estate license required within first 6 months.
Expert level in Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and working knowledge of Salesforce preferred. Intermediate proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign and Photoshop).