KBC Advisors is looking for a team-oriented and customer focused Client Services Coordinator to add to our team! We’re looking for candidates with a passion for real estate and transaction and project support experience to work with our brokerage team.
The client experience is what drives us at KBC Advisors. Our clients set and outline their real estate needs, and we implement the appropriate solution. As a result of this integrated partnership, we have successfully negotiated over 300 million square feet of Ecommerce, industrial, retail and office transactions on their behalf.
As a Client Services Coordinator in our Woodbridge, New Jersey office you will support a brokerage team through collaboration, commitment, accountability and ownership of the team’s objectives to deliver an exceptional client experience.
Responsibilities: This position is responsible for providing project support to brokers, including preparation of transaction documents, managing project marketing initiatives and library, and preparing operating reports as well as property proposals.
· Coordinate and track transaction deliverables including; project tracking, editing and proof reading marketing collateral, calendaring, client communication, etc.
· Track and facilitate property listing phase including; site signage coordination, adding listing to various databases, coordinating site photos, etc.
· Abstract leases and write proposals with direction from brokers through thoughtful communication and ensuring consistency in tone and content.
· Maintain marketing template library including maps, summaries, presentations, etc.
· Manage data integrity and report project status and variances.
· Regularly interface with clients, building owners, property managers and real estate brokers.
· Perform complex ad hoc projects, as requested by brokerage team.
Preferred Qualifications: Strong written and verbal skills. Positive, innovative approach to problem solving. Able to present ideas in a clear, understandable and organized manner; negotiate, and modify opinion to reach the objectives of the team/client.
· Requires knowledge of industrial real estate and a high capacity for independent decision making and initiative. Demonstrated interest in a career in the real estate industry.
· Exceptional organizational skills in database management, ability to organize/prioritize departmental projects, and demonstrated ability to communicate and collaborate within and between departments.
· Ability to exercise judgment and discretion and to cope with shifting priorities, difficult situations and deadlines.
· Detail oriented and strong communicator that can work independently in a fast paced, ambiguous environment.
· Requires knowledge of financial terms and principles. Ability to calculate figures such as percentages, discounts and commissions.
Education and Experience: A Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 3 years of prior experience in commercial real estate required. New Jersey Real Estate license required. (Residential real estate experience will not be considered previous real estate experience).
Expert level in Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and working knowledge of Salesforce preferred. Intermediate proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign and Photoshop).